- Do NOT shoot fellow soldiers under ANY circumstances.
- Do NOT pick up weapons that do not belong to your class (give to a staff member if found).
- Always salute ranks of Lieutenant and up.
- Always respect and obey a higher ranking officer - you may only challenge orders if you feel that they may be detrimental to the regiment or mission.
- Do NOT break NLR (New Life Rule). The NLR timer is 3 minutes. Do not return to the area of your death without direct orders or attempt to act on situations you were involved in prior to your death.
- Do NOT abuse your rank. This included random orders and requests that may violate the golden rules.
- Racism is allowed (to an extent. If taken "too far", measures will be taken).
- Do NOT power game. This means making an RP situation work out best for yourself by unrealistic methods.
- Do NOT Bunnyhop. This means jumping around map. This qualifies as FailRP and will be treated as such.
- Do NOT use third party software to enhance your game play (i.e. Aimbot).
- Do NOT abuse bugs. For example, walking under the map and shooting the enemies.
- A staff member's decision is final, do NOT challenge it. If you have an issue with staff, report it on the forums.
- Do NOT metagame. This means using information outside of conventional RP in order to enhance your gameplay. For example, using information in OOC chat so as to know where an enemy is hiding. This includes VOIP programs such as TS3.
- Do NOT RDM (Random Deathmatch). This means killing people without a viable reason. CDM (Car Deathmatch) also qualifies as RDM.
- Do NOT FailRP. This means doing something that you would not normally expect in a given RP scenario. For example, shooting weapons randomly, sitting on peoples heads, etc.
- Do NOT troll/minge or seek to irritate other players.
- Do NOT converse in languages other than English while in game.
- Being offensive to staff or players will result in a mute/gag/warn if repeated.
- Do NOT advertise, suggest, or reference content which is not associated with MesaGaming.
- Any form of "spoilers" from a media product will result in a permanent ban. For example "Did you see that INSERT NAME HERE died in INSERT NAME HERE"
- Any names that a staff member deems to be unfit will be told to change. If the user refuses, they will be punished.
- Do not impersonate another player on the server. This is considered trolling/minging and will be treated as such.
- Going AFK for an extended period of time while the server is at max capacity may result in a kick.
- You must ask permission before leaving base or taking a vehicle. For example: /advert [US] Permission to "insert order here".
- Restricted areas are only accessable with a higher ranking officer present.
- Do NOT arrest something without a viable reason.
- Do NOT follow orders which compromise the server rules.
- Do NOT host or participate in duels/fights between allied soldiers. This qualifies as FailRP and RDM.
- Training must only be held by designated trainers.
- Do NOT lead trainees outside of US territory.
- Do not Microphone/Chat spam. This qualifies as FailRP and Minging.
- Always use a CAPTITAL "M" in /Me to perform local commands. A lower case "m" will project the /me globally.
- Running along the tops of fences/walls qualifies as FailRP.
- Do NOT block doorways or passages which may interfere with the flow of people.
- Upon joining a regiment, you must wait 3 days before doing another tryout.
- You can only be in one free regiment at a time.
- You must always obey your commander (LTC+). Failure to do so may result in a punishment and qualifies as FailRP.
- Regimental disrespect will not be tolerated. For example: "insert regiment name here" is terrible and they suck dick everyday.
- If you go inactive (without making an inactivity post on the forums), you may be demoted without warning.
Job Specific Rules
- Do NOT use grenades without a valid reason. Doing so, will qualify as FailRP and abuse of your job, which may result in you getting removed from the job.
- Specialist Pilot should only engage hostiles if assaulted.
- Cavalry Scout should only engage hostiles if assaulted.
- Grappling hooks should only ever be used to get up hills or to lower from helicopters. Attaching to another player qualifies as FailRP.
- Fists should only be used in RP situations such as torture and hostile combat. Using them without a viable reason qualifies as FailRP.
- Loyalist Bodyuards can guard any soldier they are assigned to. They can assign themselves or be assigned by higher ranking officers.