1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT Community Meeting Date Confirmed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ateeb, 18 June 2019.

1. Ateeb

Ateeb Member Ex-Management Platinum VIP Premium

Hello,

Based off the availability of the community from the poll, the meeting will take place on a Saturday, on the 29th. Reason it's a bit far ahead is exams will be finishing which gives everybody more opportunity to attend the meeting.

DATE: 29/06/19
    TIME: 16:30 BST

If, for any reason, our TeamSpeak becomes unavailable or goes down (rare), the meeting will be hosted on the MesaGaming Discord and will be rescheduled for a maximum yield of people.

Any questions? Send me a DM.

Ateeb

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Ateeb

Dear @Alex ,

On the 19/06/19 at 15:58 you submitted a rating on this thread, this was the 'Gay' rating. Now I have allowed some time for you to retract the rating in case of user error however it still remains.

In guidance with the forum rules, specifically rule 3.1, your rating is not valid as my post does not contain any homosexual content:
    • 3.1 - Ensure you have a valid reason to rate another users’ post;
    I therefore issue you a verbal warning. Kindly remove or modify your rating at your earliest convenience, before this is escalated.

Thank you.

3. Dio

Dio |Ex RCMP Colonel| Forum Junior Moderator

*FAT*: Am I a joke to you?

BTW Ateeb, I might also be present in the meeting and have some good things to bring up, I'll get in the details later or via pm if you want.bAlso a little question: should we make that at least 1 FAT member has to be present? Would make sense

4. Ateeb

Great it’d be good if you attend. And yes I would like FAT to be there preferably.