1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Staff Report #2

Discussion in 'Staff Reports' started by Rakij-A-rgenti, 29 April 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakij-A-rgenti

Rakij-A-rgenti Banned Banned

Name:
    Argenti

Ingame name:

Ramirez

Staff you’re reporting:
    John Corleon

Why your reporting said staff member:
    Abusing mute and threatening people with mute.

Evidence backing your claims:

[​IMG]

https://i.imgur.com/KfeZHy0.png

Transcript of relevant bits:
    Kurt: John
    John: ?
    Kurt: why is ardy muted?
    John: Mind your business
    Ramirez: lol john
    Ramirez: its his direct superior, it is his business
    (someone) muted You
    John:
    Not your business either
    John: Who else wants to challenge?

So from the transcript you can see that Kurt asked john why Ardy was muted. John said it wasn't his business and I pointed out that if his direct superior got muted then he ought to know. John then immediately mutes me and shortly after threatens to mute anyone else that says anything about it.

There was no argument, there were no insults thrown, nothing of the likes and yet at the slightest question john immediately started muting and threatening people with muting them.

This shows a clear abuse of power in my eyes and masood who should have been keeping john in check instead backs him and says "Don't provoke him" which is ridiculous as there was nothing to be provoked over unless john is so temperamental that even an innocent question sets him off.

EDIT: Added a working image link.

2. John Corleone

John Corleone Community Manager Management OG MRP Supporter

You weren't muted for asking, I answered mind your business.

But when you continued I muted yes to prevent a shitstorm in OOC, finally staff's word is final.

• Doubt Doubt x 5
    • Wtf Wtf x 1
    • List
  3. Kurt Black

Kurt Black Banned Banned

shitstorm?
    i was asking 1 simple question that you couldnt answer so you muted me. Correct?

4. ArdyEmma

ArdyEmma Banned Banned OG MRP Supporter

I was involved in this, I was muted by Masood for asking if my warn given was actually a rule (which has been sorted).Kurt then asks why Im muted, as this is about 20 minutes later and i am still muted, To this John mutes kurt and Ramerez for no reason other then asking why I was muted, clearly abusing his staff powers.

5. Rakij-A-rgenti

Rakij-A-rgenti Banned Banned

1. You muted me without warning over saying that someone should know why their CO is muted.
    2. No one was questioning staff word or whatever excuse you want to use. Kurt asked why his CO was muted and you gave him a very antagonistic answer.
    3. The only argument that was created was from you muting people for no reason.
    4. You still threatened to mute people despite no one arguing/throwing insults/being toxic in ooc.

6. Kurt Black

Kurt Black Banned Banned

also this is just childish and seems very powerhungry asking if anyone wants to "challenge"
    hes done this multiple times

• +Support +Support x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Masood

Masood Management | SFOD-D COL | Honorary Israeli Management OG MRP Supporter

I didn't mute anyone btw so you shouldn't be saying names unless 100% sure

8. ArdyEmma

Oh ok thank you, I guess It was John who muted me for no reason in the first place, cheers for clearing that up Masood.

9. Dolan

Dolan General of NATO MRP Administrator OG OG MRP Supporter

This isn't relevant to the current situation, but why are people all of a sudden complaining about things like this when Frank did much much worse over the course of a year with 0 reports. He doesn't fly around blowing up shit and he RP's everytime I see him on the server, so I think muting someone is acceptable for a manager of the server.

10. ArdyEmma

Because If someone reported frank they would get permbanned, and frank was an Owner not a manager, You know that.

11. Dolan

Dolan General of NATO MRP Administrator OG OG MRP Supporter

Well he was only staff manager at one point so no I don’t agree with that. Are you saying john should start perma banning people that report him? Be glad you at least get to report him unlike before.

12. Maljenko

Maljenko Not a staff member MRP Moderator OG MRP Supporter

How about instead of guys adding irrelevant things to this you let the guys involved have their say about the situ and let the powers that be deal with it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. Seán

Seán Forum Man | Big Nig | Chunker Forum Manager Founder OG

All this cancerous shit needs to stop from everyone.. this is getting ridiculous.

I'm getting this vibe that a certain number of people in the community arent fond of certain members of staff and vice versa, and any action at all will result in shitty behaviour towards the other..

Like getting muted is annoying af sometimes, but I wouldn't go as far as making a massive ranty report over it. If OOC is on fire and too much shit is going on and people are told to chill and they dont, if you get muted, it's pretty justified.

Everyone needs to just chill out and stop the whole rebellion attitudes. It killed the community before and it 100% will again
    Cut this shit out...

Play the server

Dont break the rules

Stop fighting with eachother

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Alex

Alex Head Admin i guess MRP Senior Administrator US General OG OG MRP Supporter Too Shit to shit post

Accepted, @John Corleone will be sentenced to life, his balls will be cut as well.

15. Silver

Silver FAT|Spanish retard| Forum Junior Moderator

16. John Corleone

John Corleone Community Manager Management OG MRP Supporter

suck your mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.