1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khans Iranian Supreme Leader Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Khan, 5 May 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khan

Khan The Best Paki This Server Has Ever Had OG OG MRP Supporter

Name: Confidential

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Omnistick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59476489

Have you been previously banned? (If so, why?): On Predator, it was a misunderstanding and was cleared up.

Which regiment are you applying as General for?: Supreme leader of Iran

Are you active on the forums? (20+ posts): Yes
    Number of posts: 124

Are you active in the Discord? (This is
    essential, if you are not, don't bother applying): Yes

Will you be using your regiment’s teamspeak regularly?: I believe TS3 is not in use anymore.

Do you have a working microphone and will use it?: Yes

Explain the following phrases:
    RDM: Engaging in a death match with another play without a valid reason.

Metagaming:
    Using sources of information which your character would not realistically have access to.

FearRP: Having fear for ones own life. Having to submit when someone points a gun at you when you are unarmed.

FailRP: Doing something in game, as your character, which would not reflect a real life situation.

Powergaming: Trying to elevate your characters ability to give yourself an advantage in role play when your character wouldn't realistically have access to those abilities.

Breaking NLR: Breaking the rule whereby a player must play as if they do not remember the previous life when they die and must not return to the location for their death for 3 minutes.

GENERAL QUESTIONS

Will you be sufficiently active? (insufficient activity can lead to loss of rank): Yes ( Side note: When schools reopen I will not be as active anymore however projections suggest they wont open till the end of this year)

Do you agree to be unbiased when leading?: Yes

Will you show respect to others in the community?: Yes

How will you keep the regiment active and interested?:
    The regiment will be kept active and interesting by introducing better elements of Military role play. As of now, I notice there is not enough active role play, rather there are too many players engaging in death matches as soon as glimpses of the enemy is seen. To mitigate this, role play situations will be implemented to create an interesting environment always so that players can be engaged. Another core element of keeping regiments active is having good relationships between the soldiers, especially between low ranking soldiers and high ranking members. I believe there is too much gap and distancing between high and low ranks of a regiment usually, which leads to no sense of motivation for lower ranking soldiers to strive to be active and hard working. Furthermore, I will ensure that trainees are not just left to the side as they have whole hosts of potential which leads to the betterment of a regiment. There will be strict measures to ensure trainees are not ignored.

Why do you want to lead this particular regiment?:
    I believe this regiment has a lot of potential and with a versatile leader it can create an interesting and unique role play environment which just leads to the overall better enjoyment on the server. To be frank, I would like to keep this regiment from being turned into a 'minge-fest'. I can drive this regiment in the right direction and ensure it has active and serious members which will be done through hands on communication with the colonel and the new members. Trainings will be co-ordinated to introduced skilled soldiers. This soldiers wont only be battlefield trained rather the focus will be more on how to introduce RP and how to conduct themselves.

QUALIFICATIONS

Have you ever led a regiment on any previous Mesagaming MRP? (if so, explain your experience):
    I have led multiple regiments on mesagaming including Taliban on predator which was a big success because we had an active player base providing RP constantly with hostage situations etc. The faction was a huge success. I also used to pump out forum posts for Taliban ensuring that the masses could be tracked and looked after. Id argue Taliban and mesagaming were at a peak during those times. I also led Base operations however it was not a success as the regiment was based on remaining only in the base which came across as not interesting to many players which led to a lack of a player base. Furthermore, I lead PSAF which was not a big success however I believe it was due to my young self and lack of maturity. It was particularly hard to be taken seriously as a colonel with a squeaky voice. However, now I am older and more mature therefore I doubt disciplining will be an issue.

Do you have any knowledge of the regiment you are applying for?(if not, research before applying):
    In the beginning of 2020, the USA and Iran showed aggression towards each other which lead many to believe that WW3 would be sparked. The general Qasem Soleimani was killed by a US air strike which angered the Iranian government and the people of Iran. Since then things have calmed but tension still remains. The Iranian military has around 610,000 active personnel and a hefty budget of $17.4 billion dollars.

CHARACTER LORE INFORMATION

Character Backstory (1 paragraph minimum):

Khan Mahmood joined the Iranian military at a ripe age of 17 and quickly rose up the ranks due to his impeccable service as a front line soldier. His co-ordination of attacks, intelligence and combat skill were unique to the Iranian army and since is known thoroughly throughout the military. He continues to build relationships in the military, focusing not on raising his power but helping the NCO's think and co-ordinate him which have led to major improvements in the Iranian military, rising in the world rankings and creating fear in the west for what they are becoming.

By submitting this application, you are agreeing to be active and supportive within the regiment you command, if you start to lack I these factors, you can and will be removed and replaced.

2. ArdyEmma

ArdyEmma Banned Banned OG MRP Supporter

+Support
    Active
    Dedicated

3. MatthewUK

MatthewUK ★Who Dares Wins★ MRP Trial Moderator OG MRP Supporter

+support

Very active
    nice rper

4. Hasman

Hasman Member

+support
    • is a paki bastard

5. Grumpy

Grumpy Ex-SA OG OG MRP Supporter

+Support i love usa

6. ✪Macko

✪Macko Member

+Support
    -I mean he had to post it it`s impossible not to
    -Chad

7. Bottz

Bottz whyareyouevenreadingthis OG OG MRP Supporter

+support
    nooooob

8. Eto

Eto ex something idk MRP Trial Moderator OG OG MRP Supporter MRP VIP

+support
    green

9. Gab

Gab This place is now my new facebook US General OG MRP Supporter

+support
    Is experienced enemy leader
    Not a retard

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. John Corleone

John Corleone Community Manager Management OG MRP Supporter

Do you understand this is not a fighting role unless in self defense?

11. Khan

Khan The Best Paki This Server Has Ever Had OG OG MRP Supporter

Is this rhetorical referring to anything I mentioned in my application? Or just an additional question, but if its a question then Yes.

12. John Corleone

John Corleone Community Manager Management OG MRP Supporter

Accepted, you will be held to a high standard I expect you to be knowledgeable as a religious and military leader.

Also quality documents.

Goodluck and thank you for taking this position, don't forget your security team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.