1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SUGGESTION] 1 minute = 1 Day not 1 week

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Gab, 3 May 2020.

1. Gab

Gab This place is now my new facebook US General OG MRP Supporter

[​IMG]

Name:
    Gab

SteamID:

Ingame Name: Brig Gen Gab

Suggestion (please provide as much information as you can regarding your idea): At the moment with occupations, arrests etc apparently one minute is equivalent to one week. This is dumb, beyond dumb. It makes very little sense as then by the time you get the personals name it's Christmas by RP terms.
    However if it was made to be 1 minute = 1 day, that makes far more sense, why? I'll explain.

US can hold suspected personal for up to 14 days (14 minutes) without bringing charges. 14 minutes gives us enough time to RTB the suspect and question them accordingly. If to no avail he is released after 14 minutes which is not a large amount of time. If we where to use the old method 1 minute = 1 week. We have two minutes to RTB and question them. Which I hate to break it to you, but it often takes 5-8 minutes to return the prisoner to base therefore meaning we spent 2 months moving a personal, maybe 2 km?

A week per minute just doesn't give a 'realistic' kind of vibe... By the time we've finished arguing that a prisoner has been held for 10 weeks (10 minutes) it's been a fortnight.

How will this benefit the server/community?: Read above. As according to the logic behind the current set up, in the time I took to sneeze its been a week. It was a long fucking sneeze but you get the point.

Also do note, we are trying to speed up the whole 'prisoner' situation. However it is a part of role-play. It's understandable if a person was sitting in base without being questioned for 20 minutes and is getting fed up. But if we are questioning a personal for 10 minutes, then all of a sudden 3 lawyers claim we've held this man for a term. It's stupid.

Addon Link(s): (please put it here, if not applicable just put 'N/A'): N/A

Have you tested out the suggested addons?(If Not, please do so): N/A

By making this suggestion, you agree that this can be declined regardless of what support or verdicts have been left on your suggestion
    You also agree that management may decline your suggestion if it is silly, a joke, unrealistic or broken (if link).

2. Njord

Njord Knugen OG MRP Supporter

+Support
    Makes more sense and would help RP

3. Alex

Alex Head Admin i guess MRP Senior Administrator US General OG OG MRP Supporter Too Shit to shit post

This wouldn't have to be suggested even, you just have to enforce it. How this even started in the first place was just probably with either MPs arresting people, or in RP areas being under a factions control.
    Just start enforcing this and should be that.

4. Gab

Gab This place is now my new facebook US General OG MRP Supporter

I would, however this is slightly more official and everyone can see it. So we don't have continuous arguments with lawyers about the 'official time'.

5. Seán

Seán Forum Man | Big Nig | Chunker Forum Manager Founder OG

1 minute equals a week lmao what

6. MatthewUK

MatthewUK ★Who Dares Wins★ MRP Trial Moderator OG MRP Supporter

it is fucking stupid, 1 minute = 1day makes much more sense

7. Bo66y

Bo66y Member

+support

Just makes sense

8. Eto

Eto ex something idk MRP Trial Moderator OG OG MRP Supporter MRP VIP

okay bro im arresting you for 1 week

9. salih

salih Member

You're out of your goddayumn mind if you think ill be sitting in jail for more than 1 hour